Thursday, July 15, 2010

Econospeak Up Sharply In Average Page Views

I do not usually report such things, but this monthly change is probably the largest I have seen since this blog has started and has it up about as high as I have seen it. I am talking about the monthly rankings based on average daily page views that *Brian Gongol provides on EconDirectory of econoblogs. For quite a long time we have been sort of in the 50s and 60s (out of nearly 190 listed). Suddenly this month we have jumped up to 36th. Whereas we were running in the 400-500 adpv, we are now over 1100. I do not know why this is, but I am letting folks know. For whatever reason, we seem to have been getting a lot more attention recently.

*correction

3 comments:

Dan Crawford said...

Kudos to Econospeak and authors.

Brian Gongol said...

I appreciate the plug, but in the interest of accuracy, my name is actually Brian. I couldn't tell you where to find an Eric Gongol. Congratulations on the rise in the rankings.

Jimbo said...

As an environmental economist working for a development oriented professional services firm, I find Econospeak consistently high quality with an appropriately (and often rare) interdisciplinary approach. Rock on.